Sunday, January 8, 2012

Scienctacular




Yesterday, thanks to one Mr. Ryan, we went to the Science Center. Mr. Ryan got us a annual membership for our whole family. It was so much fun there was so much to do and see. The bigger then life Rubiks cube was overwhelming and the Naked Mole Rat exhibit was to neat. I saw the Laser show that did thriller with a dancing row of skeletons doing the thriller dance which was pretty epic. There was a fun house mirror that made me the cutest little person ever and the wonder or all wonders the giant chair. The giant chair was fantastic I practically ran to get into it. I was channeling Lily Tomlin I think and immediately sent my mom a pic on my phone. She responded with "Honey, somebody shrunk my kid" which had me laughing for a good long time. They even had a butterfly atrium and before you could leave it you had to spin in a mirror to make sure there were no ninja butterflies plotting to escape....I can't wait to go again and again and again.

1 comment:

  1. aren't those butterflies fabulous?! my fave is the blue morpho. i want to be one for halloween someday, i think it would be a spectacular costume! and you look just adorable in that chair, hun. miss you!

    ReplyDelete