Monday, January 23, 2012

Its important to take the time to stop and enjoy what you have and those around you who share in it. As you can see Tea with the Great One is a perfect way to mellow out and unscuttle your day. Everytime I see my lovely Cthulhu handmade with love by my dear friend Diana it warms my heart and helps me to realize I am loved and lucky to have all the amazing people in my life. I think about this day in Sonora at Kate's Tea House and remember the laughing and fun we had, the warmth of the day and the tasty tea and treats. I miss it. Every day and every hour. I know I can have more moments like this but because they are more rare right now I treasure each one like a precious jewel. My mom will be visiting me in just 12 days and soon after a visit from DiDi. I cross off the days on my calendar excited as each mark brings me closer to those I love so much. My goal this year is to save money and create a flying fund and plan to come visit all those I love often so I can hug them all. My Mom and daughter, my bellydance family, my bitch rich, my aguador, my bff and Car-L, My Jay, My roxie doug and badger with little minions, my tally and mya, my ivy, my dave, all those of you who touch my life and make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment