Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What a lovely day.....






I know such a weird group of photos...but wait there is a story. 3 nights ago I had a dream I was in a theater with Ethan and Gabe and my pals Brenna, Carl, and and Diana....we are all just sitting there looking forward at a movie that is not playing..its like whatever is up there is really not important. We are all winning prizes in some giant raffle and the whole time this is going on I am eating a delicious sausage mcmuffin. I have been wanting one ever since so today my dream was realized and it was beyond fantastic. I suppose the waiting to have it made it so much better as well. Since Gabe got it for me it was even more tasty as free food always is. So my day continues

Gabe and I go to Game stop where I am told the game I saw at Toys R Us is really hard to find and they never get turned in at game stop so Gabe takes me back to get it (its on the cheap because I have learned most DS games I want are not really that sought after they are only cool to me..this is fine as I like having such an unusual taste) So I run in and get it...Its called Titanic and its one of those games where you have to find everything in the room to build a tool to solve the puzzle to get to the next room...I love them. (note to self I want the second one called Buckingham Palace how will they ever recover the Crown jewels without me...tee hee) check this image and tell me its not completely awesome.

This brings me to legos...people I love them. The new girly legos,...well I was torn but I bought a small set for 11 bucks because she had black hair and it was a set for a fashion designer...so I got them opened...fell in love. She has a lego camera and little drawers for her cabinets ..I made a lego sewing room today and it was such joyous fun I felt wonderful.

So then Gabe gets me a book at Barnes and Noble...look up above its the watercolor book...lets start by saying brilliant its suppose to be 200 tips and secrets and guess what they are great. It tells me how to read the paint tubes and how to pick my brushes its just one cool thing after another and I am only in the first chapter.

The evening ends with a homemade BLT and Archer cartoons on Netflix. This was a good day dare I say even great....okay Lovely....so if you want to know what to get a girl like me it appears the Legos and Watercolors are my new passions...(don't worry still sewing and dancing folks just adding some new creative outlets to my repertoire)

1 comment: