Wednesday, January 4, 2012

this is me.

So every time I see one of these Vardos it makes me want to live in one. I imagine I am traveling around the world in this colorful conveyance full of color and character. I am meeting many people and am surrounded by all my belongings showing me all the paths of my life. The little prizes and trinkets all given with love to me.
I have always lived in one place never straying far from my comfort zone and yet in my dreams in this gypsy wagon I am free to explore and still feel safe. I can wear what I want every moment of every day. I can sketch and sing and dance when I hear drums. I can eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired. For once I am living instead of getting by.
I have had this dream more in the last year then ever before.
In steps Ethan.
A year ago I meet a man, he is lost and feels like he does not know himself. He has been married and then divorced and has somehow lost his identity. With him I find myself and he begins to smile again. He starts to laugh and feel. As he comes alive again he infuses me with new life. I feel really loved and in his eyes I am beautiful he loves me and encourages me to be myself. I have made some major changes in my life since I have decided to marry Ethan. I have moved far from where I have always lived. I have been encouraged to be creative and follow my dreams....so perhaps Ethan is my Vardo and I his Gypsy Queen

1 comment: