Monday, February 18, 2013

Lolita 52 Week Questions 3 and 4 are back


 3.What my own Lolita lifestyle is like

I wear Lolita everyday.  It has been a lifestyle choice for me for many many years.  I like to wear lovely things and be a lovely person.  I enjoy pretty food and sweets.  I love GLB and music that makes me smile and feel pretty.  I believe its a lifestyle for me perhaps not for everyone but for me it is. Dressing pretty and doing fun girly things with my lolita friends


4. Favorite thing to put on my head

I definitely think I have a love for hairbows and skeleton hands.  These two things make me smile and no matter how bad my hair day is this fixes it right up.
The Tea Set I would love to have.
Words to live by
giant head eating bows are wonderous

No comments:

Post a Comment