Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Wigs that made it to Sakuracon




So Sakuracon ended up being alot more work and very little play for me but I did dress up every day. The lavender wig with side bun was my Thursday hair and I thought it looked like a little brain alien was sitting on my noggin which I really loved. The next day on Friday I did the ginger colored wig with my steampunk lolita and got a ton of compliments on it. Saturday was a Goth Lolita day so I went all silver white with a wig and two tails. This was a wig I purchased at con from Arda Wigs who I am now stalking since I love their products. The look very real and fit fantastic the quality was quite amazing. Finally on Sunday for Easter I did a Bittersweet Lolita and wore another new Arda wig I got for just 15 dollars. It was so lovely the Black and Pink split short wig was super cute and looked so real that some of my friends thought I had dyed my own hair. I think parting it and dragging some black over on to the pink really helped with that. All in all I had a blast and every wig worked really good and just keeps me wanting more of them to wear all the time. I did manage another wig from Arda since they were so reasonable and cut me a deal since I bought 4 total (less then 100 for all items with the two extra tails), That I have a fantastic dark blue and black one I plan to wear very soon...I will post pics when I get it styled and trimmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment